Friday, September 26, 2008

Update

If anybody out there is still following my blog I just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive and still have internet access for the time being.

Hoping and praying for a miracle and that things will get better for my family and all the others out there that are suffering.

Since my last post I've celebrated a birthday which wasn't much of a celebration but I am blessed to have some wonderful friends who made me feel extra special. I'll share some of that with you soon.

My clothing biz is still for sale and I'm open to offers if anyone knows anyone who may be looking to get started working from home. I am also willing to sell just the inventory if anyone out there is already established and just needs to add to what they have.

I miss having time to be creative and I miss visiting with my artsy friends and hope to see you all soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle,
Happy birthday (belated). Thanks for your recent visits to my blog, and I have been thinking about you and yours a lot.
With lots of prayers and hugs,
Gaye