Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Here is my bookmark as promised earlier. This was sent to a friend as part of a Valentine's exchange. I made the bookmark using the techniques I learned from the tag workshop on The Artist Circle.

I used a premade tag, then it was stained (aged) with coffee. It was then colored with ink that was applied DTP. Then I dry brushed it with gesso and finished it off by stamping and embossing the hearts.



I received from my Valentine a beautiful bracelet that is just perfect. A gentle reminder that will help me keep a positive outlook and to know that everything will work out in the end. I will cherish it always.




Happy Valentine's to all my friends and hugs to you all : )

5 comments:

Jeri Burtchell (TickledPink) said...

Ooooo!!! Beautiful!! I just LOVE the book mark and the bracelet is sweet!

You are such an artist, D.! I love seeing your stuff. When are you going to put it up for sale or start taking special requests? I have a project in mind. :-)

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous bookmark!! Your artwork is just wonderful!!

Love the bracelet!!

morningDove said...

I love the bookmark. Your friend will be delighted to receive it.
Don't tell anyone I haven't finished my tags either. But at least you have used the techniques again.

I hear MS is very rough on your body. I know of one person that used a special diet and MS was totally gone. Its good you have such a support group online to glean info and courage from.

Pat said...

Danielle, it's so amazing how you've grown! I remember when you first began your journey and I'm just so thrilled for you! Way to go~! Sweet DH, too!
Pat

Anonymous said...

I love that book mark!!!! It is stunning! Your blog looks great too!