Sunday, March 9, 2008
ATC Mingle: Numbers
Here is my entry for the bi-weekly mingle on Altered Start. The base is a regular playing card which was overlayed with dress pattern tissue. I added some inks and some embossing powder then added the two butterflies and the letter B which was also embossed on the edges.
I used my new Xyron 150 to adhere the butterflies. I picked it up on sale at Blick.com for under $10 and let me tell you this was the best $10 I ever spent. This thing is great, I know I will need to look into getting a bigger one for larger projects. Quick, easy and no messy glue. There is a fair amount of waste but I know I'll find a way to make use of the extra as well.
I'm adding a Xyron to the "Must Have" list for sure!